31 May 2017Zelltherapie und Tissue Engineering Symposium von Sartorius & NIFE When:...
08 June 20175th Heidelberg Forum for Young Life Scientists (HFYLS) 8-9th June 2017 at the German Cancer...
Loading the player ...
See all clips
- to address major challenges to human health concerning heart, lung, liver and blood disorders, including immunity
- to explore and develop new therapeutic concepts beyond contemporary approaches
- to overcome conventional borders in medicine by deciphering new interrelationships between disease entities, e.g. regeneration and inflammation, degeneration and infection, or senescence and tumor development
- to translate mechanisms of organogenesis, endogenous repair, and stem cell biology into controllable in vitro systems and into disease models with potential clinical application
- to interconnect clinicians and biomedical researchers with physicochemical scientists and engineers
- to integrate clinical expertise, academic research, and industrial developments
- to further develop our scientific and translatory infrastructure
- to train young people and to attract excellent new faculty