26 March 2017Keystone Symposia on Molecular and Cellular Biology RNA-Based Approaches in Cardiovascular Disease...
05 April 2017„Stalled Blood Flow in Brain Capillaries is Responsible for Reduced Cortical Perfusion and...
Loading the player ...
- to address major challenges to human health concerning heart, lung, liver and blood disorders, including immunity
- to explore and develop new therapeutic concepts beyond contemporary approaches
- to overcome conventional borders in medicine by deciphering new interrelationships between disease entities, e.g. regeneration and inflammation, degeneration and infection, or senescence and tumor development
- to translate mechanisms of organogenesis, endogenous repair, and stem cell biology into controllable in vitro systems and into disease models with potential clinical application
- to interconnect clinicians and biomedical researchers with physicochemical scientists and engineers
- to integrate clinical expertise, academic research, and industrial developments
- to further develop our scientific and translatory infrastructure
- to train young people and to attract excellent new faculty